I sent an invitation to all of you to be "authors" on the blog, which will allow you to post on the blog, rather than just reading or commenting on other posts. The invitation should give you instructions on how to proceed, but let me know if you run into any problems. I believe you will need a gmail account in order to do this, and if you don't have one it's very easy to set one up.
I thought our last session yesterday was very good and very positive. Although I have some sadness that the class is over, I'm looking forward to staying connected through the blog and through the aftercare meetings each month. I am grateful that we have had the opportunity to create this community of support!
Sharon
sharon, can you send me the invite again? When I clicked on it now it said to contact you. maybe there is a time limit? thanks!!!
ReplyDelete