A place for people in the Summer 2012 Resilience Training at the Penny George Institute to stay in touch, offer each other support on our journeys, and (hopefully) set up occasional meetings for coffee and conversation.
Sunday, July 29, 2012
Greetings!
I wanted to create this blog to help our Summer 2012 group stay connected. I've never done a blog before, but here goes!
Sharon
Ellen, I understand those feelings and I would guess others in the group feel the same way. But we have to remember that even small changes can make a difference and can lead to greater changes. Give yourself credit for what you HAVE done. That's what I'm trying to do instead of getting down on myself for what I haven't done.
Only two sessions left and I am feeling worried about maintaining the changes I've made in my life. Anyone else feel the same way?
ReplyDeleteI'm worried that I haven't made *enough*changes even to maintain! So you're ahead of where I am.
ReplyDeleteEllen, I understand those feelings and I would guess others in the group feel the same way. But we have to remember that even small changes can make a difference and can lead to greater changes. Give yourself credit for what you HAVE done. That's what I'm trying to do instead of getting down on myself for what I haven't done.
Delete